Call (01226) 246155 for a complimentary consultation.
While our clients have varying cosmetic dentistry needs, they all have one thing in common; they all want to improve their smiles. Depending upon the individual, we can do this in a variety of ways:
- Teeth straightening can be done by using crowns and veneers, or with clear braces using Smile TRU.
- Gaps can be closed and worn or distressed teeth can be restored with Cerec veneers or crowns.
- Unsightly amalgam fillings and gold inlays can be replaced with “invisible” Cerec inlays and composite fillings (which are tooth coloured)
- Missing teeth can be replaced with dental implants or all porcelain bridgework
- Existing metal-bonded crowns, which can create an unsightly black line at the gum line, can be replaced with more aesthetic Cerec all porcelain crowns
- Teeth can be safely whitened to create a bright but natural smile. Patients may also wish to visit our hygienist for gum care to maintain their smile and for routine stain removal and oral hygiene advice.
- We also offer Botox® and facial fillers as part of our cosmetic procedures.
We aim to provide the so-called “golden” proportions which make an attractive smile.