K3 COVID19 Update as from Monday 8th June 2020
K3 Dental Studio will be reopening on Monday 8th June at 10 am.
Please note there are going to be some different ways of how we work for the foreseeable future.
This does not mean we will be fully open to everyone straight away. The treatments will be limited to what we can offer you.
K3 have been working tirelessly to make sure the practice can re-open as safely as possible for our patients and staff. As your safety is our number one priority.
K3 follow strict infection control guidelines and we would like you to read some of the changes we have put in place to make sure your visit as safe as possible:
- As we are sure you can all appreciate we have a long list of emergency patients that we are working our way through contacting initially. So please be patient with us as we are working hard to get our patients out of any pain first. Hopefully in time when things will get back to normal and we can resume all routine appointments and treatments.
- We are asking that you bring minimal belongings with you. Anything that can be left in your vehicle we ask you to do so.
- You will be asked some questions upon arrival of your appointment before entering the main building and it is necessary that we take your temperature.
- We have hand sanitiser that will be required for you to use, you will find more of these in and around the practice.
- You will be offered a specific time for appointments. As they will be staggered and made longer to allow for adequate cross infection and social distancing procedures.
How you can help keep everyone safe at K3:
- It is absolutely imperative that patients do not expect a walk-in service as we are only offering emergency appointments for anyone in any dental pain.
- Patients must come to their appointments alone. Unless they do not have any child care or require a carer.
- If you find that you are showing any symptoms either before or following a booking you should contact the practice ASAP.
- Please do not arrive early in the practice and we ask that you should wait outside the practice. Upon arrival, you should contact the practice on 01226 246155 and leave us a message confirming you have arrived at your appointment.
A member of staff will then come and get you from your vehicle and bring you into the practice.
- Our phone lines will be off until we have got through our priority emergency patients first.
- In the meantime, if you need to contact the practice please do so via email on email@example.com for the attention of Holly or Sarah.
Patients experiencing dental problems will be triaged and contacted.
- Please do not enter the practice unless you have been told to do so.
- Be aware you will be provided with a mask upon arrival.
- We ask you to make payments by card where possible.
Thank you so much for all your patience during this uncertain time. We look forward to seeing you all soon.
– Team K3 Dental Studio. 🧡